Nigeria telecommunications firm 9mobile has started its recruitment for Specialist Revenue Assurance, according to a statement on its site.
9mobile: Brief Background Info
The company is a limited liability with the EMTS acquiring a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007.
9mobile Recruitment: Available Position
This is the position available in the 9mobile recruitment for 2019, according to the company:
Job Title: Specialist, Revenue Assurance
Location: Lagos, NG
The Reporting Assurance & Analytics Specialist will be responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating, aggregating and analyzing data from various sources for the purpose of discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns from consumer, products and relevant industry data sets according to business objectives.
Additional responsibilities include creating presentations, dashboards, graphics and reports.
1. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
2. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
3. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
4. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
5. Filter and ‘clean’ data by reviewing dumps/computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and highlight exceptions
6. Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
7. Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
8. Other ad-hoc task assigned
First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
1. Three (3) to Five (5) years’ work experience.
2. Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
3. Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
4. Strong knowledge of and experience with:
5. Reporting packages (Tableau, Business Objects etc),
6. Databases (SQL, Oracle etc),
8. Revenue Assurance
9. Industry Knowledge
12. Passion for Excellence
14. Empowering people
15. Growing people
17. Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the 9mobile recruitment portal: http://careerslip.com/9mobile-nigeria